Cafe, Takeaway & Restaurant Insurance

Cafe, Takeaway & Restaurant InsuranceWhatever kind of Catering Insurance you are looking for we can help. Fish & Chip Shop, Takeaway, Restaurant or Cafe.

Our  Fish & Chip Shop, Takeaway, Restaurant insurance policies are modular so you can have as little or as much cover as you choose.

  • Employers Liability? You have a statutory obligation to obtain this cover
  • Public liability? Not compulsory but we include it as standard with all of our policies. Public liability claims are on the increase.
  • Products liability? Generally only relevant if you sell pre-prepared food in a retail environment
  • Loss of Income or business interruption cover as it is better known; even a small fire which results in smoke damage could put you out of business for months.
  • Money? Provides cover while in your home, on the premises or in transit.
  • Buildings insurance will be required by your lender if you own the building.

Additional covers that can be included within your policy include:

  • Machinery and apparatus? Provides cover against any accidental damages that occur in a restaurant.
  • Frozen food? Provides protection against loss of frozen food through defrosting because of changes in temperature.
  • Loss of licence? Provides cover against loss of income related to the loss of your alcohol licence.




Live Help Software